Resources and SLSA Circulars
Resources for patrols and general surf life saving information can be found here. The latest circulars from SLSA will be listed and updated as they become available. Hunter Branch updates are also provided.
Circulars & updates that are events will be shown in the monthly events calendar.
The latest SLSA Circulars are listed below. For archived circulars please visit Surf Life Saving NSW
- SLSA Circular: Beach Safety Equipment Fund 2016-17
- Memo: Important information for SLSCs on changes to the NSW Associations Incorporation Act
- SLSA Circular: Interstate Championships 2017 – Call for Officials Nominations
- Circular 3469: 2016 SLSNSW Senior Performance Academy Nominations
- Memo: ClubGRANTS Category 3 2016-17
Hunter Branch Updates
- 2016/17 Hunter Branch Surf Sports Calendar Note: the calendar is subject to change.
Surf Life Saving Skills – Member Offer Winter Education Schedule To assist our members to stay current with their Surf Life Saving Awards, Stockton SLSC is offering subsidised proficiency courses in the off season. If this is a NEW Award for you the regular low...read more
NSW ONLINE RSA Interim Certificate & Photo ID Buy, enrol and start training in 3 minutes and complete your training 100% online on the same day. Great training support via telephone. System/Enrolment Requirements: A valid form of identification with Australian...read more
The management committee have decided to cancel the annual Stockton / Newcastle Harbour swim indefinitely. Increased marine activity has made it difficult to maintain competitor safety, so the event has been cancelled and a new event in the future will be introduced...read more