Resources and SLSA Circulars
Resources for patrols and general surf life saving information can be found here. The latest circulars from SLSA will be listed and updated as they become available. Hunter Branch updates are also provided.
Circulars & updates that are events will be shown in the monthly events calendar.
The latest SLSA Circulars are listed below. For archived circulars please visit Surf Life Saving NSW
- SLSA Circular: Beach Safety Equipment Fund 2016-17
- Memo: Important information for SLSCs on changes to the NSW Associations Incorporation Act
- SLSA Circular: Interstate Championships 2017 – Call for Officials Nominations
- Circular 3469: 2016 SLSNSW Senior Performance Academy Nominations
- Memo: ClubGRANTS Category 3 2016-17
Hunter Branch Updates
- 2016/17 Hunter Branch Surf Sports Calendar Note: the calendar is subject to change.
If you would like to join the committee of Stockton SLSC, expressions of interest are currently open. Please download the expressions of interest form and return via postal address PO Box 29, Stockton NSW 2295 or email firstname.lastname@example.org The closing date for...
Our club has experienced wonderful growth the past few seasons and in particular this current season with close to 300 Nippers. With a growing Nippers program, kids are becoming more involved with Nippers Carnivals...which is fantastic. This however presents our club...
Stockton SLSC Nominations for Office for the 2017/2018 season Closing date for nominations is Friday June 30. Please forward completed and endorsed forms to Roz McMahon: email@example.com.