Resources and SLSA Circulars
Resources for patrols and general surf life saving information can be found here. The latest circulars from SLSA will be listed and updated as they become available. Hunter Branch updates are also provided.
Circulars & updates that are events will be shown in the monthly events calendar.
The latest SLSA Circulars are listed below. For archived circulars please visit Surf Life Saving NSW
- SLSA Circular: Beach Safety Equipment Fund 2016-17
- Memo: Important information for SLSCs on changes to the NSW Associations Incorporation Act
- SLSA Circular: Interstate Championships 2017 – Call for Officials Nominations
- Circular 3469: 2016 SLSNSW Senior Performance Academy Nominations
- Memo: ClubGRANTS Category 3 2016-17
Hunter Branch Updates
- 2016/17 Hunter Branch Surf Sports Calendar Note: the calendar is subject to change.
NEWCASTLE’S iconic Australia Day harbour swim will return next year after the management team gained approval to run the event. There were fears the trans-harbour swim would never return after our club was forced to cancel it in January last year due to safety...read more
Our club has experienced wonderful growth the past few seasons and in particular this current season with close to 300 Nippers. With a growing Nippers program, kids are becoming more involved with Nippers Carnivals...which is fantastic. This however presents our club...read more