Resources and SLSA Circulars
Resources for patrols and general surf life saving information can be found here. The latest circulars from SLSA will be listed and updated as they become available. Hunter Branch updates are also provided.
Circulars & updates that are events will be shown in the monthly events calendar.
The latest SLSA Circulars are listed below. For archived circulars please visit Surf Life Saving NSW
- SLSA Circular: Beach Safety Equipment Fund 2016-17
- Memo: Important information for SLSCs on changes to the NSW Associations Incorporation Act
- SLSA Circular: Interstate Championships 2017 – Call for Officials Nominations
- Circular 3469: 2016 SLSNSW Senior Performance Academy Nominations
- Memo: ClubGRANTS Category 3 2016-17
Hunter Branch Updates
- 2016/17 Hunter Branch Surf Sports Calendar Note: the calendar is subject to change.
Stockton SLSC Nominations for Office for the 2017/2018 season Closing date for nominations is Friday June 30. Please forward completed and endorsed forms to Roz McMahon:...read more
Special General Meeting For The Adoption of a New Club Constitution & Regulations Due to a directive from the NSW Government, all clubs had to address their Constitutions and update as a matter of urgency. Stockton SLSC management committee has worked diligently...read more
Surf Life Saving Skills - Member Offer Winter Education Schedule To assist our members to stay current with their Surf Life Saving Awards, Stockton SLSC is offering subsidised proficiency courses in the off season. If this is a NEW Award for you the regular low costs...read more