CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATES & RESOURCES
Stockton SLSC is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our members. The contents of this page are constantly being reviewed and will include the latest information aligned to official sources including the Australian Government Department of Health, NSW Health and NSW Sport.
Key Messages Across All Activities
- Completion and ongoing review of COVID Safety Plan: Under the NSW Public Health Orders, clubs are required to complete a COVID-19 Safety Plan for each program area then register as a ‘COVID Safe Business’. A copy of our COVID-19 Safety Plan is kept on the premises and can be made available if requested.
- Record keeping for contact tracing: All people entering and leaving the club are required to sign in using the provided Entry Register, in order to keep a record of your name and a mobile number or email address for all members, participants, visitors and contractors for a period of at least 28 days. This requirement is mandatory. Members, participants, visitors and contractors are encouraged to to have the COVIDSafe app installed on their mobile phones to support contact tracing if required.
- Feeling Unwell: Any people who are feeling unwell should not enter the club’s premises.
- Maximum occupancy: Social distancing in the upstairs auditorium must be adhered to as detailed in Item 4 of the Stockton SLSC COVIDSafe Action Plan, including 4 square metres per person and 1.5 metres between individuals.
- Cleaning and disinfecting: The use of shared equipment is discouraged and if unavoidable they should be cleaned and disinfected. Cleaning & hygiene protocols must occur as detailed in Item 6 of the Stockton SLSC COVIDSafe Action Plan. This may vary depending on the activity being conducted.
- Physical and social distancing: Maintain a minimum of 4sqm per person; reduce/avoid close physical contact with others; and avoid crowds and do not enter a crowded space. Any person returning from Victoria and any of the reported case locations in NSW in the last 14 days must self-isolate and be excluded from participating in any SLS activities for a minimum of 14 days. The locations can be found here.
- Appointment of a COVID-19 Safe Coordinator: A COVID-19 Safety Coordinator has been appointed by Stockton SLSC who will act as the central point of contact for all matters COVID-19 within the club. The Safety Coordinator is responsible for liaising with each section of the club undertaking activity.Stockton SLSC Covid-19 Safety Coordinator is:
Phone: 0413 075 781
Stockton SLSC has a number of COVID 19 Safety Plans. They are:
COVID 19 Safety Plan Hall & Bar
COVID 19 Safety Plan Junior Activities
COVID 19 Safety Plan Lifesaving
COVID 19 Safety Plan Surf Sports
COVID 19 Safety Plan Training & Education