Your cart is currently empty.
Event Type :
Education & Assessments
Hunter Branch Carnivals
NSW State Carnivals
Stockton SLSC General
- Super event man
Surf Life Saving Foundation is
Surf Life Saving Foundation is pleased to announce an exciting new fundraising event – The “Surf Life Saving Red Centre Trek 2017”. This is an incredible opportunity for Stockton Surf Life Saving club members and the general public to experience one of Australia’s premier walking tracks – the Larapinta Trail – to raise funds for Stockton Surf Life Saving club. You can nominate for funds raised to go to our Club or towards priority services in our State.
The Surf Life Saving Red Centre Trek will take place on 21–27 August 2017.
Benefits to our club
• Fundraising activity to promote within our local community which directly brings a financial return back to our club.
• All funds raised by participants who select our club as beneficiary are directed to our club.
About the Trek
• Discover the beauty of Central Australia and explore the mountains, valleys, rivers and desert landscapes of the Red Centre.
• Learn about Australia’s unique Indigenous culture from local guides on traditional lands by day and sleep under the desert stars at night.
• Ascend Mount Sonder, which is one of the Northern Territory’s highest peaks, and trek one of Australia’s most magnificent trails.
• Join Team Surf Life Saving and raise vital funds to help save lives on our beaches.
Would you like further information?
To find out more please visit: www.inspiredadventures.com.au/events/surflifesavingredcentre-2017/
21 (Monday) - 27 (Sunday) EST
13 Whittaker St, Alice Springs NT 0870, Australia